Reckitt to announce Chinese medicine acquisition
LONDON Feb 13 (Reuters) - British consumer goods company Reckitt Benckiser said it would shortly announce a "modest-sized" acquisition in China.
The buy would be in the area of traditional Chinese medicine, said Reckitt chief executive Rakesh Kapoor on a call with journalists following the company's full-year results on Wednesday.
The company said the acquisition was of a well-recognised brand for the treatment of sore throats, but did not give financial details.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- CORRECTED-WRAPUP 1-Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |