Reckitt to announce Chinese medicine acquisition
LONDON Feb 13 (Reuters) - British consumer goods company Reckitt Benckiser said it would shortly announce a "modest-sized" acquisition in China.
The buy would be in the area of traditional Chinese medicine, said Reckitt chief executive Rakesh Kapoor on a call with journalists following the company's full-year results on Wednesday.
The company said the acquisition was of a well-recognised brand for the treatment of sore throats, but did not give financial details.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine
- Israel claims West Bank land for possible settlement use, draws U.S. rebuke