American, US Airways boards approve merger -source
NEW YORK Feb 13 (Reuters) - The boards of AMR Corp and US Airways Group separately met on Wednesday and approved a merger agreement, a person familiar with the matter said.
The deal will be announced early on Thursday, the person said, asking not to be named because the matter is not public yet.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Cricket-Australia push England to the wall in second test
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Insight - Family, politicians battle over 'Brand Mandela'
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in Kiev