Tennis-Czech Zahlavova Strycova given six-month doping ban
LONDON Feb 14 (Reuters) - Czech tennis player Barbora Zahlavova Strycova has been given a six month ban for a doping offence, the International Tennis Federation (ITF) said on Thursday.
Zahlavova Strycova, 26, tested positive for the stimulant sibutramine last October and is banned until April 15, 2013. (Editing By Alison Wildey)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Russian forces strengthening positions in Ukraine - Kiev military