Cricket-England beat New Zealand by 10 wickets to win T20 series
WELLINGTON Feb 15 (Reuters) - England beat New Zealand by 10 wickets in the third Twenty20 international at Wellington Regional Stadium on Friday to take the three match series 2-1.
Scores: New Zealand 139-8 (M. Guptill 59; C. Broad 3-15; J. Dernbach 3-36) v England 143-0 (A. Hales 80 not out, M. Lumb 53 not out). (Reporting by Greg Stutchbury; Editing by xxxxx)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Yazidis haunted by cries for help as militants bury victims alive
- ECB to begin buying secured debt, bundled loans from mid-month
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Tesco's 250-million-pound black hole: Who was minding the shop?