US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St declines with slide in Wal-Mart shares
NEW YORK Feb 15 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks headed lower in afternoon trading on Friday as Wal-Mart shares fell following a Bloomberg report of slow February sales for the retailer.
Wal-Mart stock was down 3.1 percent at $68.60 and was the top drag on the Dow.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 47.18 points, or 0.34 percent, at 13,926.21. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 5.73 points, or 0.38 percent, at 1,515.65. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 11.71 points, or 0.37 percent, at 3,186.95.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Singer Kesha denied drug, sex claims against producer three years ago
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin white group results
- 'Django Unchained' actress charged with lewd conduct
- Record Chelsea win prompts talk of another title assault
- Islamic State advances against Yazidis on Iraq's Sinjar mountain |