US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall Street opens flat with data on tap
NEW YORK Feb 15 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened flat on Friday, continuing a trend this week of thin trading and tight moves, with the S&P 500 struggling to extend a streak of weekly gains to seven.
The Dow Jones industrial average shed 0.62 points, or 0.00 percent, to 13,972.77. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index gained 1.24 points, or 0.08 percent, to 1,522.62. The Nasdaq Composite Index added 5.10 points, or 0.16 percent, to 3,203.76.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Belgium chocolate maker ISIS needs to change its name again
- Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone