US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall Street opens flat with data on tap
NEW YORK Feb 15 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened flat on Friday, continuing a trend this week of thin trading and tight moves, with the S&P 500 struggling to extend a streak of weekly gains to seven.
The Dow Jones industrial average shed 0.62 points, or 0.00 percent, to 13,972.77. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index gained 1.24 points, or 0.08 percent, to 1,522.62. The Nasdaq Composite Index added 5.10 points, or 0.16 percent, to 3,203.76.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Gascoigne sets record straight on Tottenham help
- Cold hard facts: Underwater robot measures Antarctic sea ice |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defence secretary |
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- UPDATE 1-American Airlines unit to transfer 50 regional aircraft, cut jobs