US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall Street opens flat with data on tap
NEW YORK Feb 15 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened flat on Friday, continuing a trend this week of thin trading and tight moves, with the S&P 500 struggling to extend a streak of weekly gains to seven.
The Dow Jones industrial average shed 0.62 points, or 0.00 percent, to 13,972.77. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index gained 1.24 points, or 0.08 percent, to 1,522.62. The Nasdaq Composite Index added 5.10 points, or 0.16 percent, to 3,203.76.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |