US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St opens flat, Fed minutes awaited
NEW YORK Feb 20 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened flat on Wednesday as data showed the economy continues to improve modestly, while investors also awaited the minutes from the Federal Open Market Committee's January meeting later in the session.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 0.31 points, or 0.00 percent, at 14,035.36. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 1.05 points, or 0.07 percent, at 1,529.89. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 1.28 points, or 0.04 percent, at 3,212.32.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Malaysian plane search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |