US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St opens flat, Fed minutes awaited
NEW YORK Feb 20 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened flat on Wednesday as data showed the economy continues to improve modestly, while investors also awaited the minutes from the Federal Open Market Committee's January meeting later in the session.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 0.31 points, or 0.00 percent, at 14,035.36. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 1.05 points, or 0.07 percent, at 1,529.89. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 1.28 points, or 0.04 percent, at 3,212.32.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- Analysis - Ukraine leader clings to European goal despite Putin
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |