US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Futures lower following jobless claims data
NEW YORK Feb 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures continued to retreat on Thursday, following a bigger-than-expected rise in weekly jobless claims.
S&P 500 futures fell 2.8 points and were below fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration on the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures fell 24 points and Nasdaq 100 futures slid 9.25 points.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Support for Scottish independence at 46 percent - YouGov poll
- Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research