US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Futures lower following jobless claims data
NEW YORK Feb 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures continued to retreat on Thursday, following a bigger-than-expected rise in weekly jobless claims.
S&P 500 futures fell 2.8 points and were below fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration on the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures fell 24 points and Nasdaq 100 futures slid 9.25 points.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N.
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Insight - Legal limbo hampers probe into missing Malaysia jet