US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Futures lower following jobless claims data
NEW YORK Feb 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures continued to retreat on Thursday, following a bigger-than-expected rise in weekly jobless claims.
S&P 500 futures fell 2.8 points and were below fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration on the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures fell 24 points and Nasdaq 100 futures slid 9.25 points.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- France's Sarkozy wants EU to lose half its powers
- India approves $2.6 billion mounted gun purchase - official
- West not expected to demand Iran atom bomb 'mea culpa' in deal