US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St extends losses, Nasdaq down 1 pct
NEW YORK Feb 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks extended losses on Thursday, with the Nasdaq dropping 1 percent following a rash of weak economic data.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 74.82 points, or 0.54 percent, at 13,852.72. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 11.26 points, or 0.74 percent, at 1,500.69. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 35.25 points, or 1.11 percent, at 3,129.16.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Russia wants Apple, SAP to cooperate against foreign spying