US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St extends losses, Nasdaq down 1 pct
NEW YORK Feb 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks extended losses on Thursday, with the Nasdaq dropping 1 percent following a rash of weak economic data.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 74.82 points, or 0.54 percent, at 13,852.72. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 11.26 points, or 0.74 percent, at 1,500.69. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 35.25 points, or 1.11 percent, at 3,129.16.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Australia Union wanted to rip up Beale contract - chairman
- Judge rejects isolation for U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |