Pistorius believed to have left Pretoria court
PRETORIA (Reuters) - A car believed to be carrying Oscar Pistorius left a Pretoria magistrates court on Friday after the South African athletics star was granted bail of $113,000 (73,996 pounds) on charges of murdering his girlfriend.
Several motorbikes commandeered by media organisations pursued the silver Landrover with tinted windows as it drove through the streets of the capital.
(Reporting by Siyabonga Sishi; Writing by Ed Cropley)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Zidane makes mystery man Markkanen his first Madrid signing
- Spain's Swiftair says lost contact with plane en route to Algiers