Pistorius believed to have left Pretoria court
PRETORIA (Reuters) - A car believed to be carrying Oscar Pistorius left a Pretoria magistrates court on Friday after the South African athletics star was granted bail of $113,000 (73,996 pounds) on charges of murdering his girlfriend.
Several motorbikes commandeered by media organisations pursued the silver Landrover with tinted windows as it drove through the streets of the capital.
(Reporting by Siyabonga Sishi; Writing by Ed Cropley)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin white group results
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Islamic State advances against Yazidis on Iraq's Sinjar mountain |
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports