Pistorius believed to have left Pretoria court
PRETORIA (Reuters) - A car believed to be carrying Oscar Pistorius left a Pretoria magistrates court on Friday after the South African athletics star was granted bail of $113,000 (73,996 pounds) on charges of murdering his girlfriend.
Several motorbikes commandeered by media organisations pursued the silver Landrover with tinted windows as it drove through the streets of the capital.
(Reporting by Siyabonga Sishi; Writing by Ed Cropley)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence but impatient for new powers
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Salmond concedes defeat, demands more Scottish powers fast
- Support for Scottish independence at 46 percent - YouGov poll