Pistorius believed to have left Pretoria court
PRETORIA (Reuters) - A car believed to be carrying Oscar Pistorius left a Pretoria magistrates court on Friday after the South African athletics star was granted bail of $113,000 (73,996 pounds) on charges of murdering his girlfriend.
Several motorbikes commandeered by media organisations pursued the silver Landrover with tinted windows as it drove through the streets of the capital.
(Reporting by Siyabonga Sishi; Writing by Ed Cropley)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage