Cricket-Pakistan 9-0 v South Africa 409, 3rd test, 2nd day- lunch
PRETORIA Feb 23 (Reuters) - Pakistan were nine without loss in their first innings at lunch on day two of the third test against South Africa at Centurion on Saturday.
Scores: Pakistan 9-0 v South Africa 409 (AB de Villiers 121, H. Amla 92, V. Philander 74; Rahat Ali 6-127). (Compiled by Nick Said, editing by Amlan Chakraborty)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day