Cricket-Pakistan 9-0 v South Africa 409, 3rd test, 2nd day- lunch
PRETORIA Feb 23 (Reuters) - Pakistan were nine without loss in their first innings at lunch on day two of the third test against South Africa at Centurion on Saturday.
Scores: Pakistan 9-0 v South Africa 409 (AB de Villiers 121, H. Amla 92, V. Philander 74; Rahat Ali 6-127). (Compiled by Nick Said, editing by Amlan Chakraborty)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Traveller from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S.
- Lufthansa pilots' 15-hour strike affects 9,000 travellers
- UPDATE 4-Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'