Eni, Rosneft strengthen cooperation through logistics deal
MILAN (Reuters) - Italy's gas and oil major Eni (ENI.MI) and Rosneft signed a strategic agreement to develop trading and logistics opportunities, Eni said on Saturday.
"The aim of the agreement is to develop synergies between the companies' respective logistic infrastructure networks, extracting additional value from their own equity crude portfolios and refined products production," Eni said in a statement.
Rosneft is Russia's largest oil producer. Eni is one of the largest buyers of Urals crude in the world through its trading and shipping arm and the largest for the Italian refinery system.
This agreement contributes to securing market access to Rosneft production, Eni said.
Eni Trading and Shipping employs 530 in its offices in London, Rome, Milan, Houston, Brussels, Amsterdam and Singapore.
(Reporting By Lisa Jucca)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows |
- Shares jump, yen slumps as Bank of Japan cranks up stimulus |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal