Eni, Rosneft strengthen cooperation through logistics deal
MILAN (Reuters) - Italy's gas and oil major Eni (ENI.MI) and Rosneft signed a strategic agreement to develop trading and logistics opportunities, Eni said on Saturday.
"The aim of the agreement is to develop synergies between the companies' respective logistic infrastructure networks, extracting additional value from their own equity crude portfolios and refined products production," Eni said in a statement.
Rosneft is Russia's largest oil producer. Eni is one of the largest buyers of Urals crude in the world through its trading and shipping arm and the largest for the Italian refinery system.
This agreement contributes to securing market access to Rosneft production, Eni said.
Eni Trading and Shipping employs 530 in its offices in London, Rome, Milan, Houston, Brussels, Amsterdam and Singapore.
(Reporting By Lisa Jucca)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Traveller from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S.
- Lufthansa pilots' 15-hour strike affects 9,000 travellers
- UPDATE 4-Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'