Czech inspectors find horsemeat in IKEA meatballs
PRAGUE Feb 25 (Reuters) - Czech inspectors have found horsemeat in meatballs made in Sweden for IKEA Group, the world's biggest furniture retailer, the Czech news agency CTK reported on Monday.
The State Veterinary Institute reported its findings to the EU's Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed, CTK said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- 'Warp speed' risk for UK house prices but hiking rates off radar
- Boos, jeers humiliate South Africa's Zuma at Mandela memorial
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Ukraine president digs in heels over Russia ties despite protests |