BlackBerry launches first BB10 device in India at $800
MUMBAI (Reuters) - BlackBerry launched its first smartphone from its BlackBerry 10 line in India on Monday, pricing the phone at 43,490 rupees ($800).
The touch-screen BlackBerry Z10 phone, which goes on sale in India from Tuesday, will compete with Apple Inc's iPhones and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd's high-end Galaxy series phones.
The Z10 has already gone on sale in the United Kingdom and Canada, and is expected to hit the United States in mid-March.
(Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Devidutta Tripathy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- British financial watchdog to investigate Tesco accounting scandal
- Eyeing 2015 vote, Cameron pledges 7 billion pounds in tax cuts
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks- source |