BlackBerry launches first BB10 device in India at $800
MUMBAI (Reuters) - BlackBerry launched its first smartphone from its BlackBerry 10 line in India on Monday, pricing the phone at 43,490 rupees ($800).
The touch-screen BlackBerry Z10 phone, which goes on sale in India from Tuesday, will compete with Apple Inc's iPhones and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd's high-end Galaxy series phones.
The Z10 has already gone on sale in the United Kingdom and Canada, and is expected to hit the United States in mid-March.
(Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Devidutta Tripathy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day