Motor racing-Force India give Sutil second chance in F1
LONDON Feb 28 (Reuters) - Adrian Sutil sealed his Formula One comeback on Thursday with Force India announcing they had handed the 30-year-old German a second chance as team mate to Britain's Paul Di Resta this season.
The Silverstone-based team said in a long-awaited statement that they had re-signed the driver dropped at the end of 2011 to make way for compatriot Nico Hulkenberg, who has since moved on to Sauber.
The season starts in Australia on March 17. (Reporting by Alan Baldwin, editing by Tony Jimenez)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- RBS takes 400 million pound forex hit and warns more to come
- British banks buoyed by new rules on risk buffers
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows |