Motor racing-Roberts joins Caterham as head of aerodynamics
LONDON, March 4
LONDON, March 4 (Reuters) - The Caterham Formula One team strengthened their technical staff on Monday with the arrival of Hari Roberts as new head of aerodynamics.
Roberts worked previously with Jordan, Renault and Lotus.
"His appointment extends an excellent working relationship that I have had with him over many years with teams including Jordan and Renault F1 Team," said technical director Mark Smith in a statement.
"He gives us more senior leadership in a critical area of the team's development and it is another sign of our shareholders' ongoing commitment to our team's growth."
Malaysian-owned Caterham are starting their fourth season in Formula One still chasing their first point. The season starts in Australia on March 17. (Reporting by Alan Baldwin, editing by Clare Fallon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Europe drafts emergency energy plan with eye on Russia gas shut-down
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health