Best Buy names Ron Wilson president of Canada operations
March 5 (Reuters) - Best Buy Co Inc, the world's largest consumer electronics chain, named Ron Wilson as president and chief operating officer of its Canadian operations.
Wilson will lead the business in Canada under the Future Shop and Best Buy brands, including online, the company said in a statement.
Best Buy Canada said in January that it would close 15 of its big-box stores across the country and lay off 5 percent of its workforce in a drive to cut costs.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |