Best Buy names Ron Wilson president of Canada operations
March 5 (Reuters) - Best Buy Co Inc, the world's largest consumer electronics chain, named Ron Wilson as president and chief operating officer of its Canadian operations.
Wilson will lead the business in Canada under the Future Shop and Best Buy brands, including online, the company said in a statement.
Best Buy Canada said in January that it would close 15 of its big-box stores across the country and lay off 5 percent of its workforce in a drive to cut costs.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India gets its first transgender TV news anchor - newspaper
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance
- Pope's Albania visit prompts long-awaited facelift for Tirana square
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown |
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown