Best Buy names Ron Wilson president of Canada operations
March 5 (Reuters) - Best Buy Co Inc, the world's largest consumer electronics chain, named Ron Wilson as president and chief operating officer of its Canadian operations.
Wilson will lead the business in Canada under the Future Shop and Best Buy brands, including online, the company said in a statement.
Best Buy Canada said in January that it would close 15 of its big-box stores across the country and lay off 5 percent of its workforce in a drive to cut costs.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- ECB cools speculation over bank health checks ahead of results
- Bank of England minutes add to signs rate hike on back burner
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances |
- Tour de France organisers unveil sparkling 2015 route