New Citigroup CEO announces profit targets for 2015
March 5 (Reuters) - Mike Corbat, the new chief executive officer of Citigroup Inc, said the company's profit goal for 2015 is earn at least a 10 percent return on the company's tangible common equity.
The target was posted on the company's website on Tuesday in slides Corbat planned to use a few minutes later in a speech at an investor conference.
The slides also showed a goal of earning a return on assets of 0.9 percent to 1.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |