New Citigroup CEO announces profit targets for 2015
March 5 (Reuters) - Mike Corbat, the new chief executive officer of Citigroup Inc, said the company's profit goal for 2015 is earn at least a 10 percent return on the company's tangible common equity.
The target was posted on the company's website on Tuesday in slides Corbat planned to use a few minutes later in a speech at an investor conference.
The slides also showed a goal of earning a return on assets of 0.9 percent to 1.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Taxis, planes and viruses: How deadly Ebola can spread
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |
- Experts recover human remains at Ukraine crash site despite new fighting
- Campaign for an independent Scotland stalls before historic vote
- NATO must change to better repel Russian threat - Cameron