US safety board says will issue report on Boeing 787 probe Thursday
WASHINGTON, March 6
WASHINGTON, March 6 (Reuters) - The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board will issue an "interim factual report" at 11 a.m. ET Thursday on its investigation into a battery fire aboard a Japan Airlines Boeing 787 Dreamliner plane on Jan. 7.
The agency said the information to be released on the incident at Boston Logan International Airport was "factual in nature and does not provide any analysis."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Subdued investment banking hits Barclays profits |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- More violence in China's Xinjiang, prominent academic indicted