US safety board says will issue report on Boeing 787 probe Thursday
WASHINGTON, March 6
WASHINGTON, March 6 (Reuters) - The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board will issue an "interim factual report" at 11 a.m. ET Thursday on its investigation into a battery fire aboard a Japan Airlines Boeing 787 Dreamliner plane on Jan. 7.
The agency said the information to be released on the incident at Boston Logan International Airport was "factual in nature and does not provide any analysis."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |