US safety board says will issue report on Boeing 787 probe Thursday
WASHINGTON, March 6
WASHINGTON, March 6 (Reuters) - The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board will issue an "interim factual report" at 11 a.m. ET Thursday on its investigation into a battery fire aboard a Japan Airlines Boeing 787 Dreamliner plane on Jan. 7.
The agency said the information to be released on the incident at Boston Logan International Airport was "factual in nature and does not provide any analysis."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- India approves $2.6 billion mounted gun purchase - official
- France's Sarkozy wants EU to lose half its powers
- Somali Islamists execute 28 non-Muslims on Kenyan bus |
- Volunteer snow shovelers hit Buffalo streets as flooding fears rise |