US safety board says will issue report on Boeing 787 probe Thursday
WASHINGTON, March 6
WASHINGTON, March 6 (Reuters) - The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board will issue an "interim factual report" at 11 a.m. ET Thursday on its investigation into a battery fire aboard a Japan Airlines Boeing 787 Dreamliner plane on Jan. 7.
The agency said the information to be released on the incident at Boston Logan International Airport was "factual in nature and does not provide any analysis."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Europe drafts emergency energy plan with eye on Russia gas shut-down
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence