US safety board says will issue report on Boeing 787 probe Thursday
WASHINGTON, March 6
WASHINGTON, March 6 (Reuters) - The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board will issue an "interim factual report" at 11 a.m. ET Thursday on its investigation into a battery fire aboard a Japan Airlines Boeing 787 Dreamliner plane on Jan. 7.
The agency said the information to be released on the incident at Boston Logan International Airport was "factual in nature and does not provide any analysis."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- Tesco cuts profit outlook again and suspends staff after accounting error |
- Echoes of Law in 1974 as City's Lampard shuns celebration
- Siemens splurges $7.6 billion on Dresser-Rand in U.S. shale market bet |
- Alibaba issues additional shares to raise IPO total to $25 billion - report