UK February public inflation expectations steady - YouGov/Citi
LONDON (Reuters) - Inflation expectations for the year ahead appeared steady among Britain's general public in February at 2.8 percent after changing little since August last year, a YouGov/Citi survey showed on Wednesday.
The median for inflation expectations in the next 5-10 years edged up to 3.5 percent in February from 3.4 percent in January, and 3.3 percent in December last year, it said. The survey was conducted on February 20-22 with a sample size of 2,020 people.
(Reporting by David Milliken, Writing by Maria Golovnina)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- CORRECTED-WRAPUP 1-Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production