UK February public inflation expectations steady - YouGov/Citi
LONDON (Reuters) - Inflation expectations for the year ahead appeared steady among Britain's general public in February at 2.8 percent after changing little since August last year, a YouGov/Citi survey showed on Wednesday.
The median for inflation expectations in the next 5-10 years edged up to 3.5 percent in February from 3.4 percent in January, and 3.3 percent in December last year, it said. The survey was conducted on February 20-22 with a sample size of 2,020 people.
(Reporting by David Milliken, Writing by Maria Golovnina)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine
- Israel claims West Bank land for possible settlement use, draws U.S. rebuke