Hong Kong shares to start up 0.3 pct, China Unicom climbs
HONG KONG, March 8
HONG KONG, March 8 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start higher on Friday, with China Unicom topping percentage gains among Hang Seng Index components with a 2.4 percent rise.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.3 percent at 22,839.3. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.6 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- TLC cancels reality TV programme 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting