Hong Kong shares to start up 0.3 pct, China Unicom climbs
HONG KONG, March 8
HONG KONG, March 8 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start higher on Friday, with China Unicom topping percentage gains among Hang Seng Index components with a 2.4 percent rise.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.3 percent at 22,839.3. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.6 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Malaysian plane search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days |
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |