Hong Kong shares to start up 0.3 pct, China Unicom climbs
HONG KONG, March 8
HONG KONG, March 8 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start higher on Friday, with China Unicom topping percentage gains among Hang Seng Index components with a 2.4 percent rise.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.3 percent at 22,839.3. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.6 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough |
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia