Hong Kong shares to start up 0.3 pct, China Unicom climbs
HONG KONG, March 8
HONG KONG, March 8 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start higher on Friday, with China Unicom topping percentage gains among Hang Seng Index components with a 2.4 percent rise.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.3 percent at 22,839.3. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.6 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Europe drafts emergency energy plan with eye on Russia gas shut-down
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health