Spain's Pescanova puts breaks on financial adviser hiring
MADRID, March 11
MADRID, March 11 (Reuters) - Spanish fishing firm Pescanova , which started insolvency proceedings on March 1, said on Monday it had temporarily suspended the hiring of Houlihan Lokey as its financial adviser.
The company said it had not formalised all the terms of the contract for Houlihan Lokey to advise it on restructuring, which need to be approved by Pescanova's board once the company's 2012 results are drawn up. (Reporting by Clare Kane; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots vote against independence in four small constituencies |
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Support for Scottish independence at 46 percent - YouGov poll
- Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research