Next, it's "Fifty Shades of Grey": the Journal
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The British author of the "Fifty Shades of Grey" erotic trilogy will be following up her success with a journal that will be available in bookstores in time for Mother's Day in May, its U.S. publisher said on Monday.
Vintage Books said "Fifty Shades of Grey: Inner Goddess (A Journal)" by E.L. James will be a bonded-leather soft cover journal in which readers and aspiring writers can record their innermost thoughts.
It will include a forward by James, excerpts from the erotic novels, which have sold more than 70 million copies worldwide, along with writing tips and a playlist of music she found inspiring.
"As E.L. James traveled and met with her readers, there was a great curiosity about how she got started writing," Vintage/Anchor's Anne Messitte, the acquiring publisher of the series, said in a statement.
"Her personal story as a writer is inspirational to many women, and journaling has been an important part of her creative process from the start," Messitte said.
There are plans for a "Fifty Shades" movie and the author also has approved a "Fifty Shades of Grey: The Classical Album," featuring Bach and Chopin.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Barclays chairman defends staff bonuses as Standard Life leads shareholder protests
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane