Nikkei slips on profit-taking, snaps 8-day winning streak
By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, March 12 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average slipped on Tuesday, snapping an eight-day winning streak, as investors took profits on recent gainers such as financials and exporters. The Nikkei closed down 0.3 percent at 12,314.81 after earlier rising as high as 12,461.97, its highest level since early September 2008. The broader Topix shed 0.4 percent to 1,035.90.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- TLC cancels reality TV programme 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State