US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Futures turn positive after retail sales data
NEW YORK, March 13
NEW YORK, March 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures erased earlier declines to turn positive after data showed retail sales rose more than expected in February.
Investors were also perusing a separate report that showed import prices gained last month as fuel prices rose.
S&P 500 futures rose 1.4 points and were slightly above fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration of the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures added 6 points and Nasdaq 100 futures were up 0.5 point.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Zidane makes mystery man Markkanen his first Madrid signing
- Spain's Swiftair says lost contact with plane en route to Algiers