Dairy processor Saputo to close Canadian cheese plant
March 14 (Reuters) - Canada's largest dairy processor, Saputo Inc, said on Thursday that it will close its cheese-making plant in Warwick, Quebec.
The cheese plant will close in June 2014, and its production will be integrated into other Quebec facilities, the company said in a release.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |