Dairy processor Saputo to close Canadian cheese plant
March 14 (Reuters) - Canada's largest dairy processor, Saputo Inc, said on Thursday that it will close its cheese-making plant in Warwick, Quebec.
The cheese plant will close in June 2014, and its production will be integrated into other Quebec facilities, the company said in a release.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- NATO, Swedish fighters scrambled to intercept Russian plane
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results