Dairy processor Saputo to close Canadian cheese plant
March 14 (Reuters) - Canada's largest dairy processor, Saputo Inc, said on Thursday that it will close its cheese-making plant in Warwick, Quebec.
The cheese plant will close in June 2014, and its production will be integrated into other Quebec facilities, the company said in a release.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UKIP on course to win second parliamentary seat - poll
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |