Dairy processor Saputo to close Canadian cheese plant
March 14 (Reuters) - Canada's largest dairy processor, Saputo Inc, said on Thursday that it will close its cheese-making plant in Warwick, Quebec.
The cheese plant will close in June 2014, and its production will be integrated into other Quebec facilities, the company said in a release.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. sees Middle East help fighting IS, Britain cautious after beheading |
- Golf-Tired finish for McIlroy to end stellar PGA Tour season
- Pope says world's many conflicts amount to piecemeal World War Three |
- Fate of United Kingdom hangs in balance after new Scotland polls |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |