Specs boost dollar bets to highest since July - CFTC, Reuters
NEW YORK, March 15
NEW YORK, March 15 (Reuters) - Currency speculators boosted their bets in favor of the U.S. dollar in the latest week to the highest in eight months, according to data from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission released on Friday.
The value of the dollar's net long position rose to $25.46 billion in the week ended March 12, the largest since July 17, from a net long position of $23.57 billion the previous week.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- Bank of England splits over rate hike for first time in three years
- Look, no hands! Test driving a Google car
- Insight - Ukraine rebel movement faces uncertain future