Specs boost dollar bets to highest since July - CFTC, Reuters
NEW YORK, March 15
NEW YORK, March 15 (Reuters) - Currency speculators boosted their bets in favor of the U.S. dollar in the latest week to the highest in eight months, according to data from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission released on Friday.
The value of the dollar's net long position rose to $25.46 billion in the week ended March 12, the largest since July 17, from a net long position of $23.57 billion the previous week.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin white group results
- Special Report - Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Islamic State advances against Yazidis on Iraq's Sinjar mountain |