Specs boost dollar bets to highest since July - CFTC, Reuters
NEW YORK, March 15
NEW YORK, March 15 (Reuters) - Currency speculators boosted their bets in favor of the U.S. dollar in the latest week to the highest in eight months, according to data from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission released on Friday.
The value of the dollar's net long position rose to $25.46 billion in the week ended March 12, the largest since July 17, from a net long position of $23.57 billion the previous week.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Iraqi forces say retake two towns from Islamic State
- Boeing says frustrated by Canada move to extend life of fighter jets
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties