Specs boost dollar bets to highest since July - CFTC, Reuters
NEW YORK, March 15
NEW YORK, March 15 (Reuters) - Currency speculators boosted their bets in favor of the U.S. dollar in the latest week to the highest in eight months, according to data from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission released on Friday.
The value of the dollar's net long position rose to $25.46 billion in the week ended March 12, the largest since July 17, from a net long position of $23.57 billion the previous week.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked team attacked despite lockdown
- Argentine President said received Islamic State threats
- Brown says London must keep promise to Scotland as political truce ends
- Munitions factory hit in Ukraine's Donetsk, buffer zone to be set up