Sauber's Hulkenberg out of Australian Grand Prix
MELBOURNE (Reuters) - Sauber driver Nico Hulkenberg will not take part in the Australian Grand Prix after suffering a mechanical failure, the team said on Sunday.
"There is a problem with the fuel system ... for safety reasons we will not start his car," the team said in post on their Twitter account. German Hulkenberg was to line up 11th on the grid.
The race starts at 5:00 p.m. local time (0600 GMT).
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day