Sauber's Hulkenberg out of Australian Grand Prix
MELBOURNE (Reuters) - Sauber driver Nico Hulkenberg will not take part in the Australian Grand Prix after suffering a mechanical failure, the team said on Sunday.
"There is a problem with the fuel system ... for safety reasons we will not start his car," the team said in post on their Twitter account. German Hulkenberg was to line up 11th on the grid.
The race starts at 5:00 p.m. local time (0600 GMT).
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage