Sauber's Hulkenberg out of Australian Grand Prix
MELBOURNE (Reuters) - Sauber driver Nico Hulkenberg will not take part in the Australian Grand Prix after suffering a mechanical failure, the team said on Sunday.
"There is a problem with the fuel system ... for safety reasons we will not start his car," the team said in post on their Twitter account. German Hulkenberg was to line up 11th on the grid.
The race starts at 5:00 p.m. local time (0600 GMT).
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India gets its first transgender TV news anchor - newspaper
- Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance
- Pope's Albania visit prompts long-awaited facelift for Tirana square
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown |