Nigeria LNG to buy six ships from Samsung, Hyundai -sources
LAGOS, March 21
LAGOS, March 21 (Reuters) - Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Company will sign agreements with South Korea's Samsung Heavy Industries and Hyundai to acquire six LNG carrier ships this week, two sources close to the deal told Reuters on Thursday.
France's BNP Paribas and Nigeria's GT Bank are brokering a $1.6 billion loan to help fund acquisition of the vessels and expect to sign the financing documents next week, a banking source said. (Reporting by Chijioke Ohuocha; Editing by Tim Cocks and Anthony Barker)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Scots vote on independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll