Slovakia - Factors To Watch on March 22
BRATISLAVA, March 22
BRATISLAVA, March 22 (Reuters) - Here are news stories, press reports and events to watch which may affect Slovak financial markets on Friday.
The parliament will continue its March session, 0800 GMT.
VOLKSWAGEN WANTS TO KEEP SLOVAK OUTPUT HIGH AFTER RECORD 2012
German automaker Volkswagen VOWG_p.DE wants to keep car production in Slovakia at the high levels that saw it doubling production to a record level in 2012.
======================= ECONOMIC DATA ====================== Real-time economic data releases................... Previous stories on Slovak data............ Overview of economic data and forecasts........ ============================================================
Reuters has not verified the media reports, nor does it vouch for their accuracy.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- ECB cools speculation over bank health checks ahead of results
- Bank of England minutes add to signs rate hike on back burner
- Embarrassed Williams suffers humbling defeat
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances |