Slovakia - Factors To Watch on March 22
BRATISLAVA, March 22
BRATISLAVA, March 22 (Reuters) - Here are news stories, press reports and events to watch which may affect Slovak financial markets on Friday.
The parliament will continue its March session, 0800 GMT.
VOLKSWAGEN WANTS TO KEEP SLOVAK OUTPUT HIGH AFTER RECORD 2012
German automaker Volkswagen VOWG_p.DE wants to keep car production in Slovakia at the high levels that saw it doubling production to a record level in 2012.
======================= ECONOMIC DATA ====================== Real-time economic data releases................... Previous stories on Slovak data............ Overview of economic data and forecasts........ ============================================================
Reuters has not verified the media reports, nor does it vouch for their accuracy.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- UK retail sales growth falls to eight-month low, public finances weak
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |