UPDATE 1-TNK-BP's Ryazan refinery unit was affected by fire
* No injuries, cause of fire still being assessed
* Plant says oil product supplies restored (Adds detail, comments)
MOSCOW, March 25 (Reuters) - A crude distillation unit at the Ryazan refinery owned by Russia's TNK-BP was affected by a fire late on March 23, the regional Emergencies Ministry said on its web site, while the plant said it had since restored oil product supplies.
The ministry added the fire was doused by fire crews the same day and nobody was injured. The reason for the fire at the plant of TNK-BP, which was taken over last week by Russian state oil company Rosneft, is still being assessed.
The refinery, with capacity of 17 million tonnes a year (340,000 barrels per day), said the plant was now working in "normal mode".
"All the maintenance works were finished by 1600 (1200 GMT) of March 24," it said in emailed comments.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin white group results
- Special Report - Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Islamic State advances against Yazidis on Iraq's Sinjar mountain |