EasyJet to fly to Norway for first time
LONDON (Reuters) - EasyJet will fly between Britain and Norway for the first time from May, the budget airline said on Monday.
EasyJet, which debuted in the FTSE100 index of Britain's leading shares earlier this month, said Norway would be its 33rd country of operation.
The airline will operate daily flights between London Gatwick and Bergen in Norway's western fjords region and said it expects to carry more than 100,000 passengers on the route annually.
(Reporting by Rosalba O'Brien; editing by Kate Holton)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- TIMELINE-Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- WRAPUP 9-Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source