EasyJet to fly to Norway for first time
LONDON (Reuters) - EasyJet will fly between Britain and Norway for the first time from May, the budget airline said on Monday.
EasyJet, which debuted in the FTSE100 index of Britain's leading shares earlier this month, said Norway would be its 33rd country of operation.
The airline will operate daily flights between London Gatwick and Bergen in Norway's western fjords region and said it expects to carry more than 100,000 passengers on the route annually.
(Reporting by Rosalba O'Brien; editing by Kate Holton)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Australia, Malaysia vow to keep searching to solve plane mystery
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China
- Man United act to halt slide as power shifts back to Liverpool