UK government to sell helicopter search and rescue ops -report
March 25 (Reuters) - The British government is selling its helicopter search and rescue operations to U.S.-based Bristow Group Inc, Sky News reported on Monday.
The exact value of the deal has not been confirmed, but it is expected to be in the region of 3 billion pounds ($4.55 billion), Sky News said.
Bristow Group has won the contract to run the service from 2015 to 2026, Sky News said. (Sky News report:)
Bristow Group in Houston, Texas, could not be reached outside office hours.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- Arab Bank liable over Hamas attacks - U.S. jury
- Insight - Frankfurt exchange's China dream turns to nightmare
- Tesco cuts profit outlook again and suspends staff after accounting error |
- French national taken in Algeria, group claims kidnapping