UK government to sell helicopter search and rescue ops -report
March 25 (Reuters) - The British government is selling its helicopter search and rescue operations to U.S.-based Bristow Group Inc, Sky News reported on Monday.
The exact value of the deal has not been confirmed, but it is expected to be in the region of 3 billion pounds ($4.55 billion), Sky News said.
Bristow Group has won the contract to run the service from 2015 to 2026, Sky News said. (Sky News report:)
Bristow Group in Houston, Texas, could not be reached outside office hours.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine
- Iceland cuts aviation alert to orange, no ash from new eruption |