Bank of Cyprus Chairman Artemis submits resignation-source
NICOSIA, March 26
NICOSIA, March 26 (Reuters) - Andreas Artemis, the chairman of Cyprus's biggest commerical bank, the Bank of Cyprus , has submitted his resignation, a source at the bank said on Tuesday.
"He sent a resignation letter this morning which will be examined by the Board of Directors convening this afternoon," the bank source said, requesting anonymity.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Vatican arrests former archbishop on paedophilia charges
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- Australia counter-terror police kill man after two officers stabbed