Bank of Cyprus Chairman Artemis submits resignation-source
NICOSIA, March 26
NICOSIA, March 26 (Reuters) - Andreas Artemis, the chairman of Cyprus's biggest commerical bank, the Bank of Cyprus , has submitted his resignation, a source at the bank said on Tuesday.
"He sent a resignation letter this morning which will be examined by the Board of Directors convening this afternoon," the bank source said, requesting anonymity.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally