Bank of Cyprus Chairman Artemis submits resignation-source
NICOSIA, March 26
NICOSIA, March 26 (Reuters) - Andreas Artemis, the chairman of Cyprus's biggest commerical bank, the Bank of Cyprus , has submitted his resignation, a source at the bank said on Tuesday.
"He sent a resignation letter this morning which will be examined by the Board of Directors convening this afternoon," the bank source said, requesting anonymity.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |