Lufthansa March passenger sales up 3 percent
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Germany's largest airline Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) said passenger sales in terms of revenue-seat kilometres rose by 3 percent in March.
The load factor - a measure of how full its planes are - rose by 2.8 percentage points to 79.5 percent. Cargo volumes fell 4.4 percent.
Air France-KLM (AIRF.PA) on Tuesday said passenger traffic rose 2.2 percent in March, helped by the early timing of Easter this year, while German rival Air Berlin (AB1.DE), which is streamlining its operations as it seeks to cut debt, said March numbers fell 8 percent.
(Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- RBS takes 400 million pound forex hit and warns more to come
- British banks buoyed by new rules on risk buffers
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows |