Lufthansa March passenger sales up 3 percent
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Germany's largest airline Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) said passenger sales in terms of revenue-seat kilometres rose by 3 percent in March.
The load factor - a measure of how full its planes are - rose by 2.8 percentage points to 79.5 percent. Cargo volumes fell 4.4 percent.
Air France-KLM (AIRF.PA) on Tuesday said passenger traffic rose 2.2 percent in March, helped by the early timing of Easter this year, while German rival Air Berlin (AB1.DE), which is streamlining its operations as it seeks to cut debt, said March numbers fell 8 percent.
(Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- Arab Bank liable over Hamas attacks - U.S. jury
- Insight - Frankfurt exchange's China dream turns to nightmare
- Tesco cuts profit outlook again and suspends staff after accounting error |
- French national taken in Algeria, group claims kidnapping