Rugby-Wilkinson extends Toulon contract by one year - club
PARIS, April 16
PARIS, April 16 (Reuters) - Former England flyhalf Jonny Wilkinson has extended his contract with Toulon by one year, the French Top 14 club said on Tuesday.
"The English flyhalf has just signed a one-year contract extension," Toulon said in a statement on their website (www.rctoulon.com).
Wilkinson, 33, had made his desire to extend his contract last month after pondering retirement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day