Rugby-Wilkinson extends Toulon contract by one year - club
PARIS, April 16
PARIS, April 16 (Reuters) - Former England flyhalf Jonny Wilkinson has extended his contract with Toulon by one year, the French Top 14 club said on Tuesday.
"The English flyhalf has just signed a one-year contract extension," Toulon said in a statement on their website (www.rctoulon.com).
Wilkinson, 33, had made his desire to extend his contract last month after pondering retirement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. sees Middle East help fighting IS, Britain cautious after beheading |
- Golf-Tired finish for McIlroy to end stellar PGA Tour season
- Pope says world's many conflicts amount to piecemeal World War Three |
- Fate of United Kingdom hangs in balance after new Scotland polls |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |