Rugby-Wilkinson extends Toulon contract by one year - club
PARIS, April 16
PARIS, April 16 (Reuters) - Former England flyhalf Jonny Wilkinson has extended his contract with Toulon by one year, the French Top 14 club said on Tuesday.
"The English flyhalf has just signed a one-year contract extension," Toulon said in a statement on their website (www.rctoulon.com).
Wilkinson, 33, had made his desire to extend his contract last month after pondering retirement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane
- Barclays chairman defends staff bonuses as Standard Life leads shareholder protests