US Senate energy panel approves Energy Secretary nominee
WASHINGTON, April 18
WASHINGTON, April 18 (Reuters) - The U.S. Senate energy committee on Thursday approved Ernest Moniz's nomination to lead the Energy Department.
With a vote of 21 to 1 in favor of the pick, Moniz's nomination will now move on for consideration by the full Senate. (Reporting by Ayesha Rascoe; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise budget
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day