Congress moving toward quick fix to flight delays
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. senators reached a tentative deal to fully fund air traffic controllers with a proposal that would end their furloughs, which have led to widespread airline delays, Senate aides said on Thursday.
The full Senate could vote later on Thursday to approve the measure. If so, the House of Representatives likely would vote on the measure on Friday.
(Reporting By Richard Cowan; Editing by Paul Simao)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- UPDATE 6-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |