Hedge fund SAC Capital Advisors adjusts liquidity conditions
BOSTON, April 26
BOSTON, April 26 (Reuters) - Hedge fund SAC Capital Advisors, under pressure from a government investigation into insider trading, is adjusting its liquidity conditions again as a new deadline to pull out money looms next month.
"We are offering our investors additional time to make their decisions as we are hopeful that the next few months will bring greater clarity surrounding the resolution of pending regulatory matters," said SAC Capital President Tom Conheeney.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Germany: Russia sanctions, Ukraine probably contributed to Q2 contraction
- Ukraine's Poroshenko talks tough ahead of meetings with Merkel, Putin
- EBay considering PayPal spinoff - report
- Scottish nationalists seek to broaden independence debate beyond currency