Hedge fund SAC Capital Advisors adjusts liquidity conditions
BOSTON, April 26
BOSTON, April 26 (Reuters) - Hedge fund SAC Capital Advisors, under pressure from a government investigation into insider trading, is adjusting its liquidity conditions again as a new deadline to pull out money looms next month.
"We are offering our investors additional time to make their decisions as we are hopeful that the next few months will bring greater clarity surrounding the resolution of pending regulatory matters," said SAC Capital President Tom Conheeney.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- RBS takes 400 million pound forex hit and warns more to come
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- British banks buoyed by new rules on risk buffers
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows |