Boeing says ready to build seven Dreamliners a month by mid-year
TOKYO (Reuters) - Boeing Co (BA.N) said on Saturday it is ready to build seven 787 Dreamliners a month from mid-year and is still on course for 10 per month by the end of the year.
On Friday, Japanese authorities gave Japan Airlines (9201.T) and All Nippon Airways (9202.T) the green light to fly the grounded Dreamliner following U.S. approval.
The fuel-efficient passenger jet was grounded since mid-January due to lithium-ion battery problems.
(Reporting by Tim Kelly; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows |
- RBS takes 400 million pound forex hit and warns more to come
- Shares jump, yen slumps as Bank of Japan cranks up stimulus |