Vinci awarded $697 million Swansea university contract
PARIS (Reuters) - French construction and concessions group Vinci said on Monday it had been awarded the first phase of a 450 million-pound ($697 million) contract to build a new university campus in Swansea, Great Britain.
Vinci's work on the contract for this first phase is set for completion in September 2015, it said in a statement.
($1 = 0.6454 British pounds)
(Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by Lionel Laurent)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Analysis - Market calm over Scottish vote at odds with disaster warnings
- As many as 700 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean
- UK earnings edge up, unemployment falls more than expected
- Gerrard lights up Anfield with last-gasp Liverpool winner