Vinci awarded $697 million Swansea university contract
PARIS (Reuters) - French construction and concessions group Vinci said on Monday it had been awarded the first phase of a 450 million-pound ($697 million) contract to build a new university campus in Swansea, Great Britain.
Vinci's work on the contract for this first phase is set for completion in September 2015, it said in a statement.
($1 = 0.6454 British pounds)
(Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by Lionel Laurent)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed - Algerian official
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Zidane makes mystery man Markkanen his first Madrid signing
- Spain's Swiftair says lost contact with plane en route to Algiers
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school - Health Ministry |