Vinci awarded $697 million Swansea university contract
PARIS (Reuters) - French construction and concessions group Vinci said on Monday it had been awarded the first phase of a 450 million-pound ($697 million) contract to build a new university campus in Swansea, Great Britain.
Vinci's work on the contract for this first phase is set for completion in September 2015, it said in a statement.
($1 = 0.6454 British pounds)
(Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by Lionel Laurent)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Analysis - Ukraine leader clings to European goal despite Putin