Vinci awarded $697 million Swansea university contract
PARIS (Reuters) - French construction and concessions group Vinci said on Monday it had been awarded the first phase of a 450 million-pound ($697 million) contract to build a new university campus in Swansea, Great Britain.
Vinci's work on the contract for this first phase is set for completion in September 2015, it said in a statement.
($1 = 0.6454 British pounds)
(Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by Lionel Laurent)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- Lufthansa cancels flights due to pilots strike; train stoppage strands millions |
- Comet makes rare close pass by Mars as spacecraft watch
- Germany plans tougher controls on would-be jihadists