Vinci awarded $697 million Swansea university contract
PARIS (Reuters) - French construction and concessions group Vinci said on Monday it had been awarded the first phase of a 450 million-pound ($697 million) contract to build a new university campus in Swansea, Great Britain.
Vinci's work on the contract for this first phase is set for completion in September 2015, it said in a statement.
($1 = 0.6454 British pounds)
(Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by Lionel Laurent)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- Shi'ite militia kill dozens of Iraqi Sunnis in mosque shooting
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky, Syria activist says