Saudi's Kingdom Holding signs 200 million pound refinancing deal for Savoy
RIYADH (Reuters) - A subsidiary of Saudi Arabia's Kingdom Holding Co last week agreed to refinance the debt it used to buy London's Savoy Hotel with a new 200 million-pound loan, it said on Saturday.
Breezeroad is 50 percent owned by Kingdom, the investment vehicle of billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.
The financing was agreed with Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank and DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale.
(Reporting By Angus McDowall; Editing by Robert Birsel)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Belgium chocolate maker ISIS needs to change its name again