Saudi's Kingdom Holding signs 200 million pound refinancing deal for Savoy
RIYADH (Reuters) - A subsidiary of Saudi Arabia's Kingdom Holding Co last week agreed to refinance the debt it used to buy London's Savoy Hotel with a new 200 million-pound loan, it said on Saturday.
Breezeroad is 50 percent owned by Kingdom, the investment vehicle of billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.
The financing was agreed with Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank and DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale.
(Reporting By Angus McDowall; Editing by Robert Birsel)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- UK's Lloyds says case strengthened for re-starting dividends
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Russia wants Apple, SAP to cooperate against foreign spying