Saudi's Kingdom Holding signs 200 million pound refinancing deal for Savoy
RIYADH (Reuters) - A subsidiary of Saudi Arabia's Kingdom Holding Co last week agreed to refinance the debt it used to buy London's Savoy Hotel with a new 200 million-pound loan, it said on Saturday.
Breezeroad is 50 percent owned by Kingdom, the investment vehicle of billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.
The financing was agreed with Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank and DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale.
(Reporting By Angus McDowall; Editing by Robert Birsel)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Business leaders say case for Scotland's independence has not been made
- Former PM Brown sets aside feud to fight Scottish independence
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base - social media
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion