Saudi's Kingdom Holding signs 200 million pound refinancing deal for Savoy
RIYADH (Reuters) - A subsidiary of Saudi Arabia's Kingdom Holding Co last week agreed to refinance the debt it used to buy London's Savoy Hotel with a new 200 million-pound loan, it said on Saturday.
Breezeroad is 50 percent owned by Kingdom, the investment vehicle of billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.
The financing was agreed with Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank and DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale.
(Reporting By Angus McDowall; Editing by Robert Birsel)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin white group results
- Special Report - Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Islamic State advances against Yazidis on Iraq's Sinjar mountain |