Saudi's Kingdom Holding signs 200 million pound refinancing deal for Savoy
RIYADH (Reuters) - A subsidiary of Saudi Arabia's Kingdom Holding Co last week agreed to refinance the debt it used to buy London's Savoy Hotel with a new 200 million-pound loan, it said on Saturday.
Breezeroad is 50 percent owned by Kingdom, the investment vehicle of billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.
The financing was agreed with Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank and DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale.
(Reporting By Angus McDowall; Editing by Robert Birsel)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |