Saudi's Kingdom Holding signs 200 million pound refinancing deal for Savoy
RIYADH (Reuters) - A subsidiary of Saudi Arabia's Kingdom Holding Co last week agreed to refinance the debt it used to buy London's Savoy Hotel with a new 200 million-pound loan, it said on Saturday.
Breezeroad is 50 percent owned by Kingdom, the investment vehicle of billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.
The financing was agreed with Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank and DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale.
(Reporting By Angus McDowall; Editing by Robert Birsel)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Cricket-Australia push England to the wall in second test
- Insight - Family, politicians battle over 'Brand Mandela'
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe
- Israeli patrol on Golan targeted by bomb from Syria - Israel