Spain and Italy urge fast action on youth unemployment
MADRID (Reuters) - Spain's Prime Minister and his Italian counterpart urged the European Union on Monday to take fast action to tackle high youth unemployment and to speed up the implementation of the euro zone banking union.
Spain's Mariano Rajoy and Enrico Letta were speaking at a news conference after meeting in the Spanish capital of Madrid.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |