Spain and Italy urge fast action on youth unemployment
MADRID (Reuters) - Spain's Prime Minister and his Italian counterpart urged the European Union on Monday to take fast action to tackle high youth unemployment and to speed up the implementation of the euro zone banking union.
Spain's Mariano Rajoy and Enrico Letta were speaking at a news conference after meeting in the Spanish capital of Madrid.
(Reporting By Julien Toyer; writing by Sarah Morris; editing by Fiona Ortiz)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- 'Unfit' defendant in British phone-hacking case dropped from trial
- Ex-Kaupthing bankers convicted of abuses related to Qatari investment
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- UK economy set for fastest growth in seven years in 2014 - BCC