Tennis-Pfizenmaier ready for Sister Act 2
PARIS May 29 (Reuters) - After beating Urszula Radwanska at the French Open tennis on Wednesday, Dinah Pfizenmaier is likely to find her third-round opponent is extremely motivated.
Next up at Roland Garros for the German qualifier is Radwanska's elder sister and last year's Wimbledon finalist, Agnieszka.
Pfizenmaier, ranked 127 in the world, has already improved upon her best grand-slam result by upsetting the younger Radwanska and hopes there is a family resemblance when it comes to her sibling's game.
"Maybe she plays like her sister," she said after beating the 40th-ranked Urszula. "Yeah, let's try to do the same or do it better and have fun. That's the most important thing for me." (Editing by Clare Fallon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N.
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Insight - Legal limbo hampers probe into missing Malaysia jet