Tennis-French Open order of play on Tuesday
PARIS, June 3
PARIS, June 3 (Reuters) - Order of play on show courts on the 10th day of the French Open on Tuesday (all matches quarter-finals, prefix numbers denote seedings, times GMT):
Court Philippe Chatrier (play starts at 1200): 4-Agnieszka Radwanska (Poland) v 5-Sara Errani (Italy) 6-Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (France) v 2-Roger Federer (Switzerland)
Court Suzanne Lenglen (1200): 1-Serena Williams (United States) v Svetlana Kuznetsova (Russia) 32-Tommy Robredo (Spain) v 4-David Ferrer (Spain)
(Compiled by Julien Pretot; Editing by Ed Osmond)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Traveller from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S.
- Lufthansa pilots' 15-hour strike affects 9,000 travellers
- UPDATE 4-Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'