Tennis-French Open order of play on Friday
PARIS, June 6
PARIS, June 6 (Reuters) - Order of play on Court Philippe Chatrier on the 13th day of the French Open on Friday (all matches semi-finals, prefix numbers denote seedings, times GMT):
Play starts at 1100:
1-Novak Djokovic (Serbia) v 3-Rafael Nadal (Spain)
4-David Ferrer (Spain) v 6-Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (France) (Compiled by Julien Pretot; Editing by Ken Ferris)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Traveller from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S.
- Lufthansa pilots' 15-hour strike affects 9,000 travellers
- UPDATE 4-Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'