China shares down, property weak ahead of home price data
HONG KONG, June 17
HONG KONG, June 17 (Reuters) - China shares fell on Monday, weighed down by weakness in the property sector ahead of the release of May home price data on Tuesday.
The CSI300 of the leading Shanghai and Shenzhen A-share listings slipped 0.5 percent, while the Shanghai Composite Index closed down 0.3 percent at 2,156.21 points. Last Thursday, both sank to their lowest levels since December.
(Reporting by Clement Tan; Editing by Kim Coghill)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Ex-Kaupthing bankers convicted of abuses related to Qatari investment
- UK economy set for fastest growth in seven years in 2014 - BCC
- 'Unfit' defendant in British phone-hacking case dropped from trial
- Peugeot takes writedown, gets GM's backing for Dongfeng deal |