China shares down, property weak ahead of home price data
HONG KONG, June 17
HONG KONG, June 17 (Reuters) - China shares fell on Monday, weighed down by weakness in the property sector ahead of the release of May home price data on Tuesday.
The CSI300 of the leading Shanghai and Shenzhen A-share listings slipped 0.5 percent, while the Shanghai Composite Index closed down 0.3 percent at 2,156.21 points. Last Thursday, both sank to their lowest levels since December.
(Reporting by Clement Tan; Editing by Kim Coghill)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |