China shares down, property weak ahead of home price data
HONG KONG, June 17
HONG KONG, June 17 (Reuters) - China shares fell on Monday, weighed down by weakness in the property sector ahead of the release of May home price data on Tuesday.
The CSI300 of the leading Shanghai and Shenzhen A-share listings slipped 0.5 percent, while the Shanghai Composite Index closed down 0.3 percent at 2,156.21 points. Last Thursday, both sank to their lowest levels since December.
(Reporting by Clement Tan; Editing by Kim Coghill)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day