China shares down, property weak ahead of home price data
HONG KONG, June 17
HONG KONG, June 17 (Reuters) - China shares fell on Monday, weighed down by weakness in the property sector ahead of the release of May home price data on Tuesday.
The CSI300 of the leading Shanghai and Shenzhen A-share listings slipped 0.5 percent, while the Shanghai Composite Index closed down 0.3 percent at 2,156.21 points. Last Thursday, both sank to their lowest levels since December.
(Reporting by Clement Tan; Editing by Kim Coghill)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Russia wants Apple, SAP to cooperate against foreign spying