UK Heysham 1-2 nuclear reactor stops to refuel on Monday
LONDON (Reuters) - EDF Energy, Britain's largest nuclear power producer, stopped its 610-megawatt (MW) Heysham 1-2 nuclear unit on Monday for planned refuelling, the company said.
"Heysham 1 unit 2 shut down at 0001 BST Monday June 17 for its planned refuelling outage," a spokesman said in a statement.
The utility's latest outage schedule showed the unit was planned to restart production on June 29.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough |
- UPDATE 10-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia