UK Heysham 1-2 nuclear reactor stops to refuel on Monday
LONDON (Reuters) - EDF Energy, Britain's largest nuclear power producer, stopped its 610-megawatt (MW) Heysham 1-2 nuclear unit on Monday for planned refuelling, the company said.
"Heysham 1 unit 2 shut down at 0001 BST Monday June 17 for its planned refuelling outage," a spokesman said in a statement.
The utility's latest outage schedule showed the unit was planned to restart production on June 29.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- WRAPUP 8-Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source