ADVISORY-Tennis-Novak Djokovic Q&A interview with Reuters
Novak Djokovic will begin his bid to win a second Wimbledon crown on Tuesday. During an in-depth interview with Reuters, the six-times grand slam champion discussed whether he feels lucky or unlucky to be playing in the golden era of tennis, about the toll the sport takes on his body, which player in history he wished he could have played against and what he misses eating due to his gluten-free diet. (TENNIS-WIMBLEDON/DJOKOVIC (INTERVIEW), pix, by Pritha Sarkar, 2,000 words)
Interview will move at 1801 GMT on Saturday and 0201 and 1001 GMT on Sunday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Ukraine rebels say they are poised to recapture Donetsk airport |