Senior UK banker arrested on suspicion of tax fraud - HMRC
LONDON (Reuters) - A senior London-based bank executive has been arrested on suspicion of tax fraud, British tax authorities said on Wednesday.
Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) said it arrested a 63-year-old man at a residential address in London on Wednesday. It said the suspect fraud concerned a personal tax return and was not related to the person's employer.
HMRC did not identify the person arrested.
(Reporting by Matt Scuffham; Edited by Steve Slater)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'Django Unchained' actress charged with lewd conduct
- Record Chelsea win prompts talk of another title assault
- Islamic State advances against Yazidis on Iraq's Sinjar mountain |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin white group results
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp